About Me

My photo
Well I suppose I am or at least used to be like everybody else, sort of. Used to do the thing that society wants us to, The Rat Race. For years I dreamt about exotic locations after watching the travel channel, thinking that some day I would love to go their or do that. Until the beginning of this year (5 Jan 2010), it was not planned or a new year’s resolution, it just happened. I cancelled all my TV subscriptions and pulled out all cables, literally threw them away. After this I drove down to a local scuba centre and signed up for my first scuba course. Let us fast forward to today, I have quite my job sold my vehicle. What now? TRAVEL BABY, SCUBA TRAVEL!!!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Not much to report...

I am still recovering from the flu, Graham went diving today and Pedro is leaving Saturday, he has had enough.

Watch this space for a Tech Talk feature.

1 comment:

  1. Give Pedro my best regards, Johan....hope he will find his paradise on his next stop :).

    ReplyDelete